Fusion of Entertainment

Give you my daily dose of lyrics search, songs, drama, anime even tokusatsu. If you have any recommended artist or drama, give me a shout out. If i'm interested, I probably post their songs or dramas here.

Holding Back The Tears - TVXQ


 Holding back the tears
 (그리고)

 TVXQ

 Release date : 2006 (Vacation OST)
 A song released on 2006 as a soundtrack for a drama with named "Vacation". The story consists of 4 episodes which each of them played as themselves.

  


Tracklist :
1. 그리고...(Holding back the tears)
2. Beautiful thing
3. 그리고...(Holding back the tears) (Instrumental)
4. Beautiful Thing (Harmonica ver.)
And let me give you one poster for their episodes look like(thanks to popcube) :
  The mv of the song :
and no TVXQ without live version (their live had even better harmonies..trust me) They sounded a lot like the original mv. This performance was on their 3rd showcase, and it's one of my favorite performance.


 하얗게 흐려진 그림과 
Hayahge heuryeojin geurimgwa
 A faded white painting
Lukisan putih pudar

지워진듯한 내 향기가 
Jiweojindeuthan nae hyanggiga
And my slightly vanished scent
Dan aroma yang mulai menghilang

눈부신 구름 속에 가려져요 
Nunbushin gureumsoge garyeojyeoyo...
Are hidden inside an eye-blinding cloud
tersembunyi di dalam awan yang silau



아무 말 없는 내 가슴이
 Amumal eobtneun nae gaseumi
My wordless heart
Hatiku yang tak berkata kata

천천히 맘을 옮겨보고 
Cheoncheonhi mameul olgyeobogo
Slowly starts to move my feelings
Secara perlahan mulai mengubah hatiku

그 사이로 스쳐간 시간만 손에
Geusairo sochyeogan shiganman sone 
Those times that slipped through 
Waktu waktu itu yang berlalu 

  놓여져 있어요
Nohyeo jyeoisseoyo...
Are in my hands
 dari tanganku
 

I'm holding back the tears 
I'm holding back the tears
I'm holding back the tears
Aku menahan air mataku

무겁지 않게 나의 마음을 매고 걸어요 
Mugeopji anhge naui maeumeul maego georeoyo
I walk trying to lessen the weight of my heart 
Mencoba untuk berjalan mengurangi beban hatiku

가깝진 않고 멀지 않은 곳에 
Gakkapjinahgo meolji anheun gose
To a place that is neither close nor far  
Ke tempat yang tidak dekat ataupun jauh

다른 내가 서있죠 
Dareun naega seo-ittjyo
Where a different me stands  
Dimana diriku yang berbeda akan berdiri

난 울지 않아요 
Nan ulji anhayo
I will not cry  
Aku tak akan menangis

또 다시 두 손을 모으죠 
Ddodashi dusoneul moeujyo
I bring my two hands together once again 
Kubawa kedua tanganku kembali lagi
어딘가 들릴 그 곳에 
Eodinga deullin geogose
In a place I live the present life 
Di tempat aku hidup saat ini
추억이 아닌 지금을 난 살아가요
Jueogi anin jigeumeul nan saragayo
Instead of the memories 
daripada hidup dalam memory
바보 같지만 늘 함께 있어요 
Babogatjiman neul hamkke isseoyo
 Though it seems stupid, we’re always together
Meskipun terlihat bodoh, kita selalu bersama
비우고 싶은 그 아픔이 
Biugo shipeun geu apeumi
The pain that I want to let go  
Luka yang ingin kulepaskan
온몸으로 흐르는 내 눈물을 마르게 하죠
Onmomeuro heureuneun nae nunmureul mareuge hajyo.
Dries the tears that flows through my body 
Mengeringkan air mata di dalam tubuhku
I'm living with my tears 
I'm living with my tears
I'm living with my tears 
Aku hidup dengan air mataku
무겁지 않게 나의 마음을 매고 걸어요
Mugeopji anhge naui maeumeul maego georeoyo
I walk trying to lessen the weight of my heart
Kuberjalan mencoba untuk mengurangi beban hatiku
가깝진 않고 멀지 않은 곳에 
Gakkapjianhgo meolji anhgeun gose
To a place that is neither close nor far  
Ke tempat yang tak dekat ataupun jauh

다른 내가 서있죠 
 Dareun naega seoittjyo
Where a different me stands 
Dimana diriku yang berbeda akan berdiri

울지 않아요 난 
Ulji anhayo nan...
I will not cry 
Aku tak akan menangis
(instrumental)
I'm holding back the tears 
 I'm holding back the tears
I'm holding back the tears
Aku menahan air mataku
가볍지 않게 나의 믿음을 매고 뛰어요 
 Gabyeopji anhge naui mideumeul maego ddwieoyo
 I run adding to the weight of my faith
Aku berlari menambah beban keyakinanku
높지도 않고 낮지 않은 곳에
 Nopjido anhgo natjianheun gose
To a place that is neither high nor low  
Ke tempat yang tak tinggi ataupun rendah
또 다른 내가 서 있죠 
Ddo dareun naega seoittjyo
Where a different me stands again  
Dimana diriku yang berbeda akan berdiri lagi
작은 미소로
Jageun misoro 
With a small smile 
 Dengan senyum kecil

난 웃을 수 있죠
Nan useulsuitjyo
I can laugh  
Aku dapat tertawa

***



Holding Back The Tears - TVXQ Holding Back The Tears - TVXQ Reviewed by Unknown on 8:46 AM Rating: 5

No comments: